We are delighted to announce that the programme at the market-leading Science & Innovation Conference 2015 is now almost full, with confirmed contributions from leading speakers including:
- Jeremy Clayton, Director, K&I Strategy & International, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Andrew Miller MP, Chair of the Science and Technology Select Committee
- David Sweeney, Director (Research, Education and Knowledge Exchange), Higher Education Funding Council England
- Rosa Wilkinson, Innovation Director, UK Intellectual Property Office
- Professor Chris Brink, Vice-Chancellor, Newcastle University
- Professor Colin Bailey, Deputy President and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, The University of Manchester
This unrivalled line-up will attract a senior audience of over 350 decision makers and buyers from across the public and private sectors, who will be coming together to discuss the allocation of £6 billion worth of government funding for science and innovation.
The Science and Innovation Strategy is the biggest investment in UK Science and Innovation in decades, and as a result, funding will be in high demand.
As a supplier, becoming involved as an exhibitor or sponsor in Science & Innovation 2015 will give you the opportunity to meet, face-to-face, the senior decision makers and budget holders who will be able to procure your products, services and solutions
Directors of Life Sciences
Heads of Funding
Heads of Innovation
Heads of Manufacturing
Heads of R&D
Heads of Technology
High Performance Computing Experts
Knowledge Exchange Directors
Further Education Colleges
Manufacturing and Engineering Industry
Ministry of Defence
NHS and Life Sciences Bodies
Private Sector Organisations
Public Sector Research Institutions
Research and Development Councils
Skills and Apprenticeship Providers
UK Space Agency
So, if you believe that you have something to offer the delivery of the day, and want to find out more about engaging the delegation, please call Jamie Brown on 0161 200 8697 or email Jamie.Brown@govnet.co.uk.
CLICK HERE to view the website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The National Science & Innovation Conference