Why you should be at Aerodays 2015?
Aerodays 2015 is a European flagship event bringing together over 1000 attendees from the world of Aeronautics and Air Transport research. This event will provide a unique opportunity to share the results of collaborative research, showcase innovations, discuss policy and developments for work funded through the European Framework for Research and Innovation taking us forward to Horizon 2020 and beyond. This three day conference is a critical pathway to ensure that Europe remains competitive in these sectors.
* A forum for innovators and policy makers, including Government Ministers and European Commissioners
* Learn from over 200 speakers in technical sessions, with up to 25 high-level keynote speakers
* Share outputs from world-leading technology programmes
* Benefit from an overview on technological developments in aviation
* Increase your connections and interaction within the aviation sector via networking and social forums
* Unique 3 day event held only once every 4 years
* Acts as an incentive and motivator for your scientists and engineers
* Engage with European Commission funded projects being showcased
3 day conference, over 200 speakers including up to 25 high level keynote, 54 technical breakout sessions, over 1000 UK and international attendees, exhibition and social events.
Warren East - CEO of Rolls-Royce
Tom Enders - Chief Executive Officer of Airbus Group (at the Networking Dinner)
Violeta Bulc - EU Commissioner, Transport
Monila Hohlmeier MEP - Chair of the Sky and Space Intergroup, European Parliament
Robert Goodwill MP - Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport
Peter Hartman - Vice Chairman of Air France-KLM and Chairman of ACARE
Patrick Ky - Executive Director of the European AviationSafety Agency (EASA)
Stephen Henwood - Chairman of the UK Aerospace Technology Institute
Johan-Dietrich Worner - Director General of European Space Agency
Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon - Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport and Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Home Office.