What is TRAM?
TRAM is an international aerospace conference and table top exhibition focused on transferring advanced manufacturing technologies to the business leaders, managers and engineers who lead or play a key role in a facility that serves the aerospace sector. TRAM was started in 2009 by the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), part of University of Sheffield, and has since been co-located with the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago in 2012 and 2014. In 2015 the conference is coming back to the UK for the first time since 2009. Presented by a coalition of academia, media and industry, the conference program offers the most relevant insight from top executives, professors and engineers on the cutting edge of research and development.
TRAM UK is being held at the “Magna Science Adventure Centre” located in Rotherham, UK. The Science Adventure Centre is full of different interactive exhibits and displays that feature the wonders of science and the laws of nature. Set within a colossal former steelworks, Magna also echoes with the rich industrial heritage of the UK steelmaking industry which once used the natural resources of earth, fire, water and air – celebrated at Magna today - to manufacture steel products which were shipped around the world. TRAM UK will be located in The Big Hall and The Red Hall, both of which are sure to set the perfect atmosphere for this event. If you would like to learn more about the venue and the "Magna Science Adventure Centre", please click here to visit their website. You can also click on our FAQ page to get directions or see a floor map of Magna.
Your TRAM Conference Registration
Your full conference registration to TRAM UK includes the following:
- All group Breakfasts, Breaks and Lunches
- All TRAM conference sessions
- Full access to available conference presentations via a secured online portal
- Access to the tabletop exhibition area, where you can meet industry suppliers and learn how they can help you grow your business
- Admission to the TRAM networking receptions, where you can network with other TRAM attendees, speakers and industry suppliers
- An optional tour of the AMRC Facility, which is a world class center for advanced machining and materials research for aerospace and other high-value manufacturing sectors. Please note that participation in these tours may require additional proof of identity for security purposes. As we finalize details for these special events, the information will be posted on this website.
Registration for TRAM UK is open NOW! Click here for more information and details on how to secure your