Farnborough Airshow has long been considered one of the world’s leading aerospace events and is core to many aerospace companies’ sales and marketing strategy. The 2014 event saw the sum of orders and commitments reach US $201bn, beating all previous records set for the show. Over 1,500 exhibitors took part with over 100,000 visitors attending, across the 5 trade days.
For 2016 North West Aerospace Alliance have improved our show-stopping stand design, by building on the success of the one we had at Paris. With bold and classic colours combined with height and bright LED lighting we are certain the stand will make our exhibitors stand out from the crowd.
The stand will be in a prime location, Hall 1, B140 with 5 booths and 19 pods, there is space to suit a wide range of budgets.
Exhibition space is selling fast with 3 booths being sold within the first week of going on sale. Sharon McDonald, Head of Marketing and Communications for NWAA, said: "We have worked with Priority Exhibitions, our stand designer, to ensure that exhibitors are given maximum exposure on the stand and an excellent base for meeting with clients and customers". With our first 3 booths being sold within hours of releasing the details, we are sure that competition for space will be high and the team are hoping to sell all spaces by Christmas.
||From £6,250 + VAT
|Our Pod packages enable exhibitors to have a presence at the show with LED graphics and high level branding for maximum exposure. The best feature of our pod package is that everything is set up for you - all you have to do is turn up!
We have 19 Pods on the stand price includes as standard:
- 2xLED graphics - print ready artwork to be provided
- A4 mounted literature display on your pod
- A4 mounted literature display on the main reception wall
- 2x gas-lifted high stools
The package includes NWAA Sales & Marketing Support:
- 2x boxes shipped to and from show
- All promotional literature & merchandise set up on arrival
- PR coverage including editorial or advertisement opportunities in our pre-show quarterly magazine, Plane Talk, inclusion in our monthly e-newsletter, Twitter and on our website.
||From £8,982 + VAT
|Booth options, your booth, your way!
Booth 1 -SOLD
|Booth 2 -SOLD
Booth 3 - SOLD
Booth 4 - SOLD
|Booth 5 -SOLD
|3m x 4m = 12 sqm
||3m x 3m = 9 sqm
||3m x 3.5m = 10.5 sqm
||3m x 4.5m = 13.5 sqm
||3m x 3.5m = 10.5 sqm
Optional Extras - available at competitive rates:
- Exhibition Graphics (Booths only)
- Advanced Hospitality Package
- AV & Audio Equipment Hire
- Plasma Screen Advertisement
- Hospitality Package (non-exhibitor)
- Upgrade to half page advert in Plane Talk
- Upgrade to full page advert in Plane Talk
- Free 1/8 page advert in the Summer or Autumn 2016 issue of Plane Talk
***UPDATE..... ALL BOOTHS AND PODS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT!! HOSPITALITY AND LITERATURE PACKAGES STILL AVAILABLE!
If you wish to exhibit at Farnborough 2016, contact us to discuss options, please call the marketing team on 01772 648800 and ask to speak to Sharon or Claire.
NWAA member companies exhibiting with us this year include;
Aerospace Lancashire, Broetje – Automation, CG Tech, Granada Material Handling, GA Engineering, Grob, Hardide, Heller Machine Tools Ltd, Hurst Green Plastics, Hyde, Isle of Man Cluster, KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools Europe Ltd, Marposs, Produmax, P.P. Group, TeComet, UCLAN, Valuechain.com and Woodford Engineering.
Please note NWAA do not sell tickets to the air show.
For non-trade enquiries, including visitor passes/tickets, please contact the organisers of the Farnborough International Airshow - http://www.farnborough.com.