Welcome to the second UK Northern Powerhouse International Conference & Exhibition brought to you by business for business. Building on the debut of our oversubscribed first event, we`re back to continue the dialogue.
So much has changed since February;
- A new Prime Minister
- Andrew Percy MP appointed as the new Northern Powerhouse Minister
- Massive Chinese Investment in Sheffield
- Opening of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Publication of the Northern Powerhouse Independent Economic review
- Creation of the Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Devolution deals for Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield
- and we have a new high level Advisory Board chaired by Lord Kerslake, see below for details....
Don't miss out, Places are limited, so sign up today. Isn`t it time you joined Britain`s brightest business conversation and help shape a better future for your business in the North?
Lord Kerslake, Chairman of UK Northern Powerhouse Advisory Board; House of Lords
Roger Marsh OBE, Chair; Leeds City Region LEP
Pat Ritchie, Chief Executive; Newcastle Upon Tyne City Council
Simon Nokes, Managing Director; New Economy Manchester
Sarah Green, Director of Regions & Nations; CBI
Alexandra Jones, Chief Executive; Centre for Cities
Mike Emmerich, Founding Director; Metro Dynamics
Paul Marsh, Head of Projects & Finance; UK Trade & Investment
John Mothersole, Chief Executive; Sheffield City Council
Ajaz Ahmed, President; Yorkshire Asian Business Association
Andrew Herring, Partner; Squire Patton Boggs;Corporate Sponsor
For more details and to book your place please click here.