The official UK government global security event.
Established over 30 years ago and having a global influence, this Home Office event is the corner-stone of the security calendar and is the only ‘closed’ event of its kind.
It is the premier platform for relevant UK suppliers to showcase the very latest equipment, training and support, to police services, Government departments, organisations and agencies from the UK and overseas. A key focus is to demonstrate the opportunities presented by innovative cutting edge technology.
The Home Office is committed to working with partners in industry and academia to develop and collaborate on the products and services needed to cut crime, prevent terrorism, detect illegal immigration and promote growth. Being able to share needs whilst gaining a better understanding of the capabilities available is a critical part of this initiative.
A unique three day environment is created annually, at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, incorporating an extensive exhibition, live demonstrations, briefings and immersive experiences.
If you would like further details regarding exhibiting please click here.
If you would like to visit, please read the following:
There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
All visitors must be a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Government Departments and their agencies
- Emergency Response Agencies
- Border Agencies
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of Critical National Infrastructure (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Individuals that are Members of the Register of Security Engineers and Specialists (RSES)
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
If you would like further details please click here to register.