We are preparing to officially launch our new “physics-based” toolpath optimisation module, VERICUT Force™, on 28th June 2017 at KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools, Wokingham.
Force is a physics-based optimisation method that determines the maximum reliable feed rate for a given cutting condition based on four factors: force on the cutter, spindle power, maximum chip thickness, and maximum allowable feed rate. It calculates ideal feed rates by analysing tool geometry and parameters, material properties of the stock and cutting tool, detailed cutting edge geometry, and VERICUT cut-by-cut contact conditions.
The half day conference will be a combination of presentations, live cutting demonstrations and open Q&A sessions:
- 09.30: Registration - including tea, coffee and breakfast baps
- 10.00: Welcome
- 10.15: Live machining demonstration before FORCE optimisation
- 10.30: VERICUT FORCE - an in depth overview
- 11.15: KYOCERA SGS Tech-Hub
- 12.00: Live machining demonstration after FORCE optimisation
- 12.30: Open Q&A
- 13:00: lunch, networking and factory tour
The event is completely free and lunch will be provided. For further information or to register please visit: www.cgtech.co.uk/vericut-force-roadshow/
Can't make this event? We also have 2 more scheduled, so why not come along to one of these instead:
- 4th July 2017 at Nikken, Rotherham
- 6th July 2017 at Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry
This is a great opportunity for you to see first-hand exactly what Force can do!
Spaces are limited so dont miss out...Register Now