BCI Aerospace, Aerospace Valley and Madeeli combine their skills and experience to offer you two days in Occitanie region, where major players of the aerospace industry such as Airbus, ATR, Daher, Latécoère, Liebherr Aerospace, Ratier Figeac, Safran Group, Thales Avionics are located…
This unifying event will gather contractors, subcontractors, research laboratories, clusters, academics into one single target: increasing the competitiveness of the aerospace industry companies.
Program of the event :
- 1 day PLENARY CONFERENCE :
- Additive Manufacturing: a disruptive technology for the Aerospace Industry?
- What performance for next-gen 3D printers?
- Wire deposition, a future technology for aero structures?
- Factory of the future: what impact of Additive Manufacturing on the production line?
- 1 day dedicated to THEMATIC WORKSHOPS (program available soon) and BUSINESS MEETINGS (between contractors, subcontractors, aerospace clusters)
More than 400 attendees are expected for this 1st edition.
You must sign up to attend. You can book different options : congress, or congress + BtoB meetings (with or without booth)
Two and a half weeks prior to the forum you'll have to identify and request meetings with relevant contacts through our detailed online catalogue.
Your approved meetings will be pre-arranged on a schedule. You’ll find hereafter the link to register online.
The links below will help you navigate through our website www.france.additive-aerospace-summit.com and get the most relevant information:
Sponsorship opportunities (available soon)
Program (available soon)
Foe further details please contact:
+33 5 32 09 20 00