Inspire the next generation while showcasing careers in your industry!
We are pleased to announce the date for our annual Work Inspirations Day, Pendle’s largest careers and networking event. More than 850 Year 9 pupils will attend the event, keen to explore their future career options. You will also have the opportunity to network with other local businesses.
Objectives of the day...
- To provide students with an insight into a variety of industry sectors
- To give an understanding of the skills, qualities and qualifications needed to work within your organisation
- Students will get an insight into Labour Market Information and where your organisation sits within this
What we need from you...
- Host a hands on activity, promoting the key skills needed for your industry Provide advice and guidance to prospective Apprentices or work experience candidates
- Provide us with a list of five job roles within your organisation prior to the event
Benefits of attending...
- An opportunity to showcase your business
- Fill any live vacancies you may have
- Scout future talent for Apprenticeship or work placement opportunities
- Enjoy business networking opportunities
Any questions about the event, please contact us on 01282 440 289
Networking lunch included with a skills update from the Lancashire Enterprise Partnership
We hope to see you there!
Please let us know if you will be attending our event to represent your business by emailing email@example.com.
*Please note: if you have any dietary requirements please advise when confirming your attendance.