This year’s MAA conference is almost upon us and we have a fantastic line up of speakers talking about the most topical issues currently in our industry.
The Midlands Aerospace Alliance Conference is taking place on the 8th March 2018 at the prestigious Rolls Royce Learning and Development Centre in Derby. This year, we have a strong line up of key speakers who will be discussing the issues that matter currently in the aerospace industry: from how Brexit will impact on the aerospace sector to what is happening in the supply chain.
We would really appreciate your help in spreading the word so that we can make this event one of the best ever. One of the practical ways you can do this is by sharing information about the event on your own social medial channels, and by sharing sending out an email to your network of contacts.
To help with this, we have produced examples below of some Twitter and LinkedIn posts that you could use to help us publicise the event.
Thank you so much for your time and thanks for the help with this, and we look forward to seeing you at the event too.
At the MAA Conference delegates will hear presentations on:
- How big aerospace companies like Airbus and Rolls-Royce are managing their growth and what this means for smaller manufacturers and the supply chain;
- What the world's aerospace industry leaders are privately thinking and what their plans mean for your company;
- How UK manufacturing is coping with current economic uncertainties, where aerospace fits in, and what you should do next;
- The best ways aerospace suppliers can plan for Brexit;
- How future technological change will affect today's aerospace manufacturers - what does "more-electric aircraft propulsion" mean for the gas turbine industry? What does "additive manufacturing" mean for machinists, fabricators and special process firms?
Our keynote speakers include:
- Simon Kirby, Chief Operating Officer, Rolls-Royce
- Andy Moran, Head of Supplier Development UK, Airbus
- Robin Hill, Head of Electronics, Rolls-Royce
- Lee Hopley, Chief Economist, EEF
- Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist and Director of Policy, ADS
- Robert Thomson, Managing Partner, United Kingdom, Roland Berger.
- David Wimpenny, Chief Technologist for Component Manufacturing, The Manufacturing Technology Centre.
|MAA member company
|Member of partner organisation (ADS, AWF, FAC, NWAA, WEAF)