AIRLINES * AIRPORTS * AIRFRAME MANUFACTURERS * ENGINE SUPPLIERS * MRO FACILITATORS *
Registration for the LARA Global Conference and Awards taking place in London on 16-17 May is now open.
LARA Global will unite key international stakeholders from across the low-fare and regional aviation sector, bringing airlines, airframe manufacturers, engine suppliers, MRO facilitators, and everyone in between…together.
The two-day conference will feature some of the sector’s most innovative thought-leaders, and will delve into an array of topics affecting low-fare and regional aviation’s ongoing development – and discuss just what the industry might look like in the coming years.
For professionals currently working in low-fare and regional aviation, or with a vested interest in how the market is evolving, LARA Global is an event you simply cannot miss.
*** Book your delegate pass here– discount code for NWAA members Quote: NWAA19 ***
5 Reasons you cannot afford to miss LARA Global:
- Commercial Aviation is changing:The rise of low-fare airlines has fundamentally changed commercial aviation across short, medium and longhaul markets. As a result, legacy and regional carriers are transforming how they operate to avoid being left behind in this ultra-competitive environment, with service and support partners also evolving rapidly to meet the challenge of soaring demand.
- An opportunity for education and collaboration:The topics and discussions due to take place at LARA Global are endless so the event is sure to provide you with an unparalleled opportunity for education and collaboration. We’ll be discussing topics such as: • Extending the brand: real and virtual methods to increase global market penetration • Strategies for a sustainable operation • Airline and airport partnerships • Optimising the onboard product • Discussions on how suppliers need to act now to serve future demand • Regional fleet planning, leasing and right-sizing • AI and predictive MRO sustainability
- Networking with peers:LARA Global will be bringing together professionals currently working in low-fare and regional aviation or who have a vested interest in how the market is evolving. It will be the perfect environment to network and collaborate with key stakeholders in the sector.
- London at its exciting best:The inaugural LARA Global event will take place at East Wintergarden, a truly unique setting in London’s famous Canary Wharf, within easy access of the city’s major landmarks and transport hubs.
- We’ll be giving out awards:The LARA Global awards ceremony will take place at the end of day one and will recognise and celebrate outstanding contributions to the low-fare and regional aviation industry from airlines, suppliers, manufacturers and airports. Organisations from all corners of the globe will be invited to submit nominations ahead of the event.