About the event
This fully-funded workshop will enable you to understand the benefits of selling abroad, what your company needs to do in order to position itself for long-term success and how to avoid the common pitfalls associated with exporting.
This free workshop covers all of the basics that you should consider making international trade a success for your business, including:
- The benefits of exporting;
- The challenges encountered;
- The ingredients of a successful export strategy;
- Market research;
- Establishing the right route to market;
- Finding customers, agents and distributors;
- The support available from the Department for International Trade;
This workshop is suitable for organisations who would like to export their goods overseas, but not for service providers.