This is the latest in our series of special in-depth MAA visits to major aerospace companies in the Midlands, often hosted by an MAA director. The MAA believes events like these provide invaluable knowledge for aerospace suppliers. As a leading member of the MAA, Collins Aerospace kindly sponsors events like this as Meggitt, Moog and Rolls-Royce have also done. Here we'll be hosted by Lisa Swan, Value Stream Director - High Lift, and MAA director.
Stop press! Who you will meet
Among the senior Collins management team you will hear from and meet are:
- Andy Muller, Executive Operations Director
- Lisa Swan, Value Stream Director -- High Lift
- Robin Hill, Head of Electronics
- (more to follow . . . )
Stop press! What you will see
Our tour of the facilities will include visits to the following production areas:
- nacelles (actuation systems for aircraft engine thrust reversers)
- high-lift (actuation systems for aircraft wing flaps and slats)
- "junior factory"
Full agenda to follow!
Previous Inside . . . events
See how much your peers valued our previous special Inside . . . with the MAA events:
- click here for Inside Aero Engine Controls (now Rolls-Royce Controls Systems) . . .
- click here for Inside UTC (Marston Aerospace)
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Nuclear
- click here for Inside Meggitt
- click here for Inside Moog
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Indirect Purchasing
- click here for Inside Rolls-Royce Control Systems
|MAA member company
|Member of partner organisation (ADS, AWF, FAC, NWAA, WEAF)
Click here to see if you are members of the MAA.
We are limited to 50 participants for this event.
Book your place by clicking here