NWAA are excited to announce the Airbus keynote speakers and itinerary for the ‘Inside the Prime’ event on the 25th February (10:00 – 15:30) at Airbus Broughton.
NWAA has partnered with Airbus to host an ‘Inside the Prime’ event to give you our members the opportunity to understand what it takes to be a supplier of products and services to a global company like Airbus.
This is an exclusive event that is limited to 50 delegates to ensure members can maximise networking opportunities throughout the day!
The event includes; exclusive access to senior Airbus executives, networking, lunch and x2 factory tours of the Flow Line & North Factory).
With only a handful of tickets left available, please contact email@example.com / 01772 648800 today to book your place today!
** Keynote Speakers Announced **
Michael Gavin - AIRBUS
Head of Supply Chain Management / Aerostructures
John Roche – AIRBUS
Head of Digital Design Manufacturing Services for Single Aisle Ramp Up Wing
John Gillbanks – AIRBUS
Head of Single Aisle Wing Manufacturing
** Click here for 'Inside the Prime' Itinerary **
Thank you to our sponsors
We are delighted to have MSP as our Platinum Sponsor and look forward to hearing from Peter Hammond, MSP Technical Director on the day present on 'Right first time is the link in the supply chain'.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor CMCAuk and our Silver Sponsors ELE Advanced Technologies and Hyde Aero Products
Interested in raising your profile at the event? Why not take advantage of one of our sponsorship packages. We have a limited number of Silver & Gold packages available. Click here for further details on the various packages.
Further Details on the event:
What the event will include
NWAA and AIRBUS have designed this event to make sure you as an aerospace supplier / or potential aerospace supplier have the knowledge you need to meet the purchasing requirements of global companies like AIRBUS. The event will include;
- In-depth Knowledge & Understanding - what it takes to be a supplier to a Prime like Airbus
- Meet and Network with Senior Airbus Broughton Management
- x2 Factory Tours - 'Flow Line & North Factory'
- Copies of the presentations and delegate list
- Exhibition and networking
- Refreshments and networking lunch
- NWAA Members: £300
- ADS, Aerospace Wales, FAC, MAA, WEAF Members: £360
- Non-Members: £500
(*Prices exclude VAT)
- This is not primarily a ‘meet the buyer’ event, but an excellent opportunity for you as an aerospace supplier to spend quality time assessing your company’s fit with the requirements of a global competitor like AIRBUS.
- Numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 50
- NWAA in consultation with AIRBUS reserves the right not to permit some companies to participate in this visit.
- For security reasons, we will need to know your country of birth and nationality. Details will be supplied closer to the date.