Webinar hosted by ADS, the Aerospace Growth Partnership (AGP) and industry colleagues including Airbus and Collins Aerospace, on Friday 6 November as they consider the future of the aerospace industry in light of the latest announcements ahead of next month's Government’s Spending Review.
This is an open webinar for industry and policymakers to learn more about the priorities for the aerospace sector ahead of the Spending Review on 25 November.
If you would like to RSVP please click on this link and register online.
- Overview and outlook – covering aviation restart and economic context - Paul Everitt, CEO, ADS
- SMEs and supply chain – outline challenges facing suppliers and proposal for long-term supply chain fund - Tom Williams CBE, Chair, ADS UK Aerospace Supply Chain Taskforce
- Jobs, skills and apprentices – reflecting on what’s needed to support employment and training through the crisis – Nicola Mann, Chair, AGP Skills WG and Senior HR Director, Collins Aerospace
- Net Zero and innovation – the role of innovation and technology to secure future growth - Katherine Bennett CBE, Senior VP, Airbus
- Q&A chaired by Paul Everitt
The upcoming Spending Review, although now only a one-year settlement, remains incredibly important for the aerospace sector as we look to support the sector longer term. You can read more about ADS priorities for economic recovery in this blog here.