Export 2015 Picture

Why should I consider Export in 2015? In the last year alone we have supported over 2,500 local businesses to access a wide range of services from structured programmes and regional events to overseas market visits and in-depth market research. This toolbox of dedicated support has resulted in over £176,510,000 business wins, £424,000,000 sales orders and helped over 1,000  regional businesses export for the first time.

Can you afford to overlook these opportunities in 2015?

Whether you're business is in the first stages of identifying export prospects or a seasoned exporter looking to new territories our North West International Trade Centre can support your journey.

The UK has only 0.8% of world population and without International Trade your business is missing out the other 99.2% of potential buyers for your
product/service.

 

New or inexperienced exporter?

Passport to Export offers you a helping hand through the maze of the global marketplace, over a 12 month structured programme of dedicated support. Passport to Export will help you find new customers and markets, spread your business risk and increase profitability.

 

Experienced exporter?

Our free one-year Gateway to Global Growth programme gives you strategic support and guidance, and helps you access export services from UK Trade & Investment and other organisations. We’ll help you get the specialist information, skills and guidance you need to grow your exports.

 

 

"Going global enables a level of growth not otherwise possible" says 57% of UKTI customers surveyed

 

Help to find new contacts Worldwide

The Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) gives your business a direct link into a global network of UK Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions - a network of overseas expert advisers to help you access the best local support and business advice, including competitor analysis, market reviews, bespoke events and local help with business etiquette and culture.

 

Medium-Size Business Support

We can medium-sized businesses to assess their export capability and get started in international trade, or develop their existing export operations further. The aim of this package is simple, to equip local businesses with the necessary skills, knowledge & capabilities to start exporting successfully or to grow their export activity.

 

Can you afford to miss out?

Call our North West International Trade Centre today to find out how we can
support your business.

Quote reference:
UKTINEML2015


Fill out online form here

Tel. 0333 320 0392

Email. info@uktinorthwest.co.uk

 

Our Partners: