Working locally to build talent pipeline.
Britain needs more engineers and careers inspiration that helps young people understand the diverse careers available is key to building that pipeline.
Tomorrow’s Engineers has a vision of reaching 1m young people a year, every year, supporting effective employer outreach that engages schools with the greatest need.
Tomorrow’s Engineers will support effective outreach through:
- Working with directly with Professional Engineering Institutions, their members and their network of employer to improve the coordination and impact of employer outreach activities.
- Engaging schools in a programme of STEM inspiration and careers fairs: Big Bang Near Me and Big Bang @ School supported by employers and PEI members.
The Tomorrow's Engineers network of employer support managers connect employers and PEI to share effective practice and coordinate activity in the regions.
Your regional contact can help you target and improve the reach and effectiveness of school engagements through high quality careers resources, activity suggestions and a framework to measure impact of employer activity;
- North East - Moira Shaftoe - email@example.com , 0191 497 3240
- North West - Mark Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org , 07540 106 002
- Yorkshire and The Humber - Annette Valentine - email@example.com, 07710 967 035
- Midlands - Eva Fryc - firstname.lastname@example.org , 07734 605 567
- London - Aimee Welch - email@example.com , 07540 106 000
- South East - Bronagh Liddicoat, firstname.lastname@example.org , 01273 642 023
- South West - Fiona Doughton - email@example.com , 07734 605 571
For the rest of the UK, please contact Heather Williams, Regional Engagement Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07714 601 655.
Please see the pdf document in the top right hand corner of this page for further details.