The National Apprenticeship Awards, now in their fourteenth year, showcase the diverse range of sectors engaged with apprenticeships and celebrate outstanding apprentices and brilliant employers.
Hosted by the National Apprenticeship Service, the awards recognise excellence in businesses that grow their own talent with apprenticeships and apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplaces. They provide businesses and individuals with a platform to showcase how apprenticeships have made a real difference to their organisation and their careers.
Did you know that Lancashire has the most apprentices per capita in the country and we know Lancashire businesses are the very best at nurturing their apprentices to be the best, so let's prove it!
The National Apprenticeship Awards 2017 will close for entries on 26th May 2017 at 5pm. I want to encourage you enter your business into the categories below so that Lancashire cleans up at the awards and we get tons of rightly earned positive publicity.
1. Find out more about the awards and benefits of entering by watching this video.
2. Support to apply and guidance documents are available to download from here.
3. Apply online at apprenticeawards.co.uk
• Small Employer of the Year (1 – 24 employees)
• Medium Employer of the Year (25 – 249 employees)
• Large Employer of the Year (250 – 4,999 employees)
• Macro Employer of the Year (5,000+ employees)
• Newcomer SME of the Year (up to 249 employees)
• Newcomer Large Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
The very best employer category entries will also have the additional bonus of featuring in the prestigious annual Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers list.
• Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
• Advanced Apprentice of the Year
• Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year
Apprenticeship Champion Category:
• Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
The Apprenticeship Champion of the Year is open to individuals who go above and beyond to champion Apprenticeships, this category includes apprentices themselves but also is open to those who have made a significant contribution to apprenticeships e.g. those working in schools or providing careers guidance.