Seeking qualified contractors for premier U.S. aerospace, defense, and composite companies.
MEET US AT DSEI IN SEPTEMBER 2017 FOR YOUR INVITATION TO TALK FACE TO FACE WITH COMPANIES IN NORTHERN UTAH, USA.
Composites & Aerospace of Northern Utah (CANU) is a regional economic development partnership strategically located just outside the gates of Hill Air Force Base (HAFB). Awarded key sustainment roles for the F-35, HAFB makes Northern Utah a prime location for suppliers. As the program’s only Level 1 partner, UK companies will build 15 percent of each of the more than 3,000 planned F-35s ensuring aerospace and composite business growth for the next 40+ years.
CANU helps UK companies gain access to a broad range of thru-life contract opportunities. The Ogden Air Logistics Complex provides logistics, support, maintenance, and distribution for the nation's premier fighter aircraft, including the F-35, F-22 Raptor, F-16 Fighting Falcon, and A-10 Thunderbolt and maintenance of the C-130 Hercules, T-38 Talon, and other weapon systems.
Companies in the area include:
- ATK Orbital - Aerospace, defense, integrated satellite systems; Boeing/Airbus composite components
- Boeing - Aerospace and defense designs, manufactures fixed-wing aircraft, rotorcraft, rockets satellites
- Albany - Global aerospace, defense, information and services. Complete structural assemblies, flight critical components & secondary structural elements military and commercial aircraft
- Janicki Industries - High-precision parts, aerospace and transportation tooling, design, engineering. Composites, exotic metals
- Lockheed Martin - Precision engagement aerospace and defense systems
- Northrop-Grumman - Global aerospace and defense technology, radars and sensors for multiple aircraft
- L3 - Command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems
- General Dynamics - Aerospace, combat, information systems and technology, complex (GN&C) systems.
Accepting requests for UK companies to attend 2018 USA trade mission. All ground expenses paid, space is limited.
Contact us to set up an appointment at DSEI 2017 to find out more about opportunities in the region and to discuss the 2018 trade mission to Northern Utah, USA – Home of the F-35 Program.
Business Recruitment Manager Ogden City, Utah, USA Jordan.watson@OgdenCity.com
Economic Development Coordinator Box Elder County, Utah, USA RDilg@BoxElderCounty.org