New Member Haynes International Ltd are recruiting for a new Key Account/Business Development Manager.
Our client, one of the largest developers and producers of high performance alloys in the world are offering an exciting career opportunity to develop further business opportunities within its mature customer base both in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- To promote and develop the client’s range of high temperature and corrosion resistant alloys to existing and potential customers.
- Understanding customers’ products and processes in order to develop value-added solutions.
- Negotiable dependent upon qualifications/experience
- Visit customers on a regular basis both in UK and Europe and Asia.
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with major OEM’s and sub-contractors throughout territory through visits, trade shows and regular meetings.
- Engineering background and experience essential, preferably within the aerospace/IGT industry.
- Must be able to travel throughout the UK & internationally
- Good commercial knowledge and awareness essential.
- Ability to read drawings essential
- Good IT skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Effective team working and good inter-personal skills
- Full clean driving licence
Please contact Jynette Rutherford, HR & Sales Office Manager for further details.
Haynes International Ltd, Parkhouse Street, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2ER