Recognising the unprecedented challenging times, Ceratizit UK & Ireland has introduced several measures in support of those manufacturing companies responding the UK Government’s call for help in the production of ventilators.
Any customers already manufacturing components for ventilators, or any that are considering switching part of their capacity to this effort, are asked to contact their local Ceratizit UK & Ireland technical sales engineer, or the office directly (0800 073 2073) to discuss their specific tooling requirements. In return Ceratizit UK & Ireland will implement the following technical and commercial support on their account:
1. Full technical support with additional support from Projects team and Applications team
2. Free test tools for cutting trials on ventilator projects
3. Priority handling of orders
4. Free delivery no matter what the value of order is
5. 70% Discount on tools used in the manufacture of ventilators until 31st August 2020.
6. 180 days for returns instead of the usual 30 days to allow for freedom of ordering different tools.
“We all have to do our bit during this pandemic, in the case of the engineering sector channelling resources to provide the vital equipment required to help treat those in hospital. We will provide support to those companies that have stepped forward to switch production to the production of vital parts for ventilators,” Tony Pennington, Managing Director, Ceratizit UK & Ireland.
Issued on behalf of With compliments
CERATIZIT UK & IRELAND Ltd. Agitate PR Ltd
Sheffield Business Park 6 Sinclair Close
Europa Link \ Sheffield \ S9 1XU Gillingham
T. 0800 073 2073 Kent ME8 9JQ
F. 0800 073 2074 T. 01634 261288
E. email@example.com E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Tony Pennington Nigel Jones
www.ceratizit.com \ www.kometgroup.com \ www.wnt.com \ www.klenk-tools.de