Following yesterday’s announcement from Ceratizit UK & Ireland highlighting its support package for those companies actively working with the Government to produce much needed ventilators for the National Health Service; that same package of support is also available to any business assisting with the production of Coronavirus diagnostic equipment.
To reconfirm the help available, any customers producing ventilators or diagnostic equipment in support of the NHS can call their local Ceratizit UK & Ireland technical sales engineer, or the office directly (0800 073 2073) to discuss their specific tooling requirements. In return Ceratizit UK & Ireland will implement the following technical and commercial support on their account:
1. Full technical support with additional support from Projects team and Applications team
2. Free test tools for cutting trials on ventilator projects
3. Priority handling of orders
4. Free delivery no matter what the value of order is
5. 70% Discount on tools used in the manufacture of ventilators until 31st August 2020.
6. 180 days for returns instead of the usual 30 days to allow for freedom of ordering different tools.
“We will extend every possible help to those customers working to back up the National Health Service. At times like this we must all work together, only then can we ensure that the treatment and spread of this virus can be managed effectively,” Tony Pennington, Managing Director, Ceratizit UK & Ireland.
Issued on behalf of With compliments
CERATIZIT UK & IRELAND Ltd. Agitate PR Ltd
Sheffield Business Park 6 Sinclair Close
Europa Link \ Sheffield \ S9 1XU Gillingham
T. 0800 073 2073 Kent ME8 9JQ
F. 0800 073 2074 T. 01634 261288
E. email@example.com E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Tony Pennington Nigel Jones
www.ceratizit.com \ www.kometgroup.com \ www.wnt.com \ www.klenk-tools.de