The New Talent Awards, which are organised annually by the North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA), celebrate the achievements of young professionals working and studying in the North West aerospace & defence industry.
The prestigious awards ceremony, which will be held at the impressive Imperial War Museum on the 1st of March 2018, is the featured event on the NWAA calendar and is held in high esteem amongst apprentices and businesses alike.
We are offering companies the opportunity to sponsor this popular awards ceremony and join us and the industry in celebrating the achievements of these remarkably talented young people.
We have a number of packages available:
- Best Apprentice Winner Prize Money - SOLD
- Best Apprentice Runner Up Prize Money - SOLD
- One to Watch Trophy - SOLD
- Innovation Award
- Best Employer / Training Provider - SOLD
- Business University Challenge Winners
Prize Money - SOLD
- Business University Challenge Winners Trophy -
- Business University Challenge Individual Prizes &
Trophies - SOLD
- Champagne Reception - SOLD
- Directors' Tables Sponsor - SOLD
- NWAA Annual Conference Prize, Winner
- Branding Packages
We also have a limited amount of additional tickets for guests to attend the Awards Ceremony, which includes a 3-course meal and guest speakers. Tickets are priced at £58pp + VAT.
Full details of all packages and the booking forms can be downloaded using the link on the right hand side.
Sponsorship will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, please note any companies who purchase packages before 6th of November 2017 will also be mentioned in the Winter edition of Plane Talk.
Contact Sharon McDonald on 01772 648800 for details.