Watchtower Launch Event – Register Your Interest Now to Discover How This Program Is Helping Lancashire Based SME’s Recover, Grow & Continue To Thrive
14 September | 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come & Meet The Watchtower Team and Discover How This Program Could Help Unlock The Full Potential of Your Business:
Official Launch Date: Wednesday 14th September 2022
Venue: Burnley College, Lecture Theatre
Time: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Agenda: Full agenda to follow.
The Lancashire Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing (AEM) Watchtower project delivered by North West Aerospace Alliance, Aerospace Consulting and Community & Business Partners official launch date is confirmed as Wednesday 14th September 2022 and are delighted to invite you to the ‘not to be missed’ Launch Event.
The event will give you an overview of the key benefits you can expect from engaging with the Watchtower programme for Lancashire based SME companies wanting to improve their competitiveness, resilience and sustainability.
Watchtower is tailored to you and your business and is for you if:
- Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing
- Auto Motive
- Advanced Materials
- Computing & Electronics
- Other: i.e Rail, Medical
your business needs support if you have individuals at risk through restructuring and redundancy, supporting those individuals with further opportunities and matchmaking of their skills with companies recruiting to secure further employment within the sector
If you are interested in areas of business improvement, growth diversification & innovation then we would love for you to join us and for you to be a part of this not to be missed exciting Watchtower launch event.
SPECIAL LAUNCH DAY FEATURE: Innovation Spotlight
The launch event will also feature an ‘Innovation Spotlight’ on how best Watchtower can support you and your business
Future Events & Support Will Include:
Targeted, Tailored Innovation Support to meet the needs of your organisation and people
- Innovation assessment to gain an understanding of your current innovation capability and identifying any gaps
- assistance to close the gaps through development of a defined action plan and focused planning sessions
- provision of access to connect with the most appropriate Lancashire Innovation Centres based on your Innovation focus areas
- identifying opportunities to diversify with support from AEM Sector Champions
- diversification plan tailored to your businesses key capabilities and strategic Plans meet the needs of your business
- network and engaging opportunities with potential customers & access to diversification opportunities in other AEM sectors which best fit your organisation key capabilities and future plans.
The Watchtower Launch Event Program is being run by the AEM-Hi Lancashire consortium, involving the North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA) and Aerospace Consulting Ltd; in association with Community & Business Partners (CBP).
Supported by key organisations within the Aerospace, Automotive, Low Carbon & Nuclear, Rail and other AEM industries.
To register your interest in the £1million Lancashire Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing (AEM) Watchtower program CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE.