- This event has passed.
ACTIVATING THE LANCASHIRE CYBER SECURITY SUPPLY CHAIN
5 October | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The defence industry already sustains more than 35,000 jobs in the North West and with the future of the National Cyber Force in Lancashire, there are 10,000 more expected by the end of the decade.
With vast prospects for growth in Lancashire, what does this mean for your business and how can you take advantage of the opportunities ahead?
Join us at Blackburn College on October 5th, 2023 to discover the current and future collaboration potential of business and academia in the North West Cyber Corridor.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders about the achievements in the region so far and how your business can benefit from the North West Cyber Corridor. Meet KPMG, QinetiQ, IBM, Northrop Grumman and take advantage of the cyber opportunities available.
The event includes:
- A welcome address from Fazal Dad, Principal and CEO of Blackburn College
- A keynote address from Mo Isap, CEO of IN4 Group, a leading skills, talent and innovation enabler
- An industry panel featuring representatives from KPMG, IBM, Northrop Grumman, QinetiQ and Nybble
- An education & skills panel featuring representatives from Lancaster University, the Lancashire Local Education Partnership, Blackburn with Darwin Council and Blackburn College
- A networking lunch and an opportunity to tour the newly renovated, state-of-the-art facilities at Blackburn College
Places are limited – don’t miss out on this chance to be part of shaping the future of cyber in the North West. Register today and join us for an exciting day of discussions, networking and lunch. We look forward to seeing you there!