- This event has passed.
The Manufacturer Webinar in collaboration with: NWAA & Accenture
20 February | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How Procurement Plays its part in the Ever-Evolving Defence Industry
In a volatile global landscape, the Defence Industry is operating in a period of great uncertainty with high regulation and compliance pressures. Gartner’s survey revealed 47% Aerospace and Defence companies reported supply chain disruptions in the past 12 months, each costing an average of $184 million. Despite technology’s pivotal role in moving the A&D industry forward with strength, there has been a 26% increase in supply chain security breaches, as reported by Bluevoyant in 2023.
Join our webinar where we navigate the complex world of Aerospace and Defence and its supplier base. Our expert panel will discuss mitigating supply chain risks and share best practices to enhance supply chain resilience, ensure supplier collaboration and address environmental concerns.
REGISTER NOW to future-proof your A&D organisation, fostering continuity, agility and security of the supply chain.
Webinar Discussion Points:
- How to prepare your organisation for the uncertain future we are facing?
- How can A&D organisations quickly address technology gaps?
- How to effectively tackle third-party risks in the future?
- How to identify urgent risks?
- Cultivating a culture where monitoring supplier risks is second nature and collaborating with suppliers to mitigate risks effectively.
- ESG in Defence: Practical examples of addressing sustainability challenges.
Andy Schofield | Chairman, the North West Aerospace Alliance & Professor of Practice, University of Nottingham
Stephen Carter | Product Marketing Director, Ivalua
Simon Peters | Procurement & Supply Chain Lead for Communications & Media Technology, Accenture
Tom St John | Multimedia Editor, The Manufacturer
Register By Clicking Here