Aviation Forum Munich 2022 *Special Discounted Rate for NWAA Members*
A new era for Aviation: Sustainable. Resilient. Together. is the motto of the 12th Aviation Forum Munich. Europe’s leading aerospace conference with large, central exhibition will take place on 5 and 6 December 2022 as a hybrid event both in Munich (Messe München – Conference Center Nord) and online.
Under the patronage of Jürgen Westermeier, CPO Airbus, more than 150 exhibitors and 750 participants (C-level, senior management) from the global value chain as well as buyers and supply chain managers from Airbus, Boeing and other OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers will meet in Munich.
Innovative networking formats and an award-winning B2B matchmaking software offer you the perfect platform to exchange ideas and establish partnerships for the new era of the aviation industry.
Special conditions* for participation are available for NWAA members:
- Exhibition space: from €1,700 (until 31 March 2022)
- 1 premium attendee ticket
- 4 m² exhibition space incl. partition walls and labelled fascia
- entry in the exhibitor list (online + print)
- company logo in the exhibition plan
- Premium attendee ticket: 25% saving on the current price level
- access to the conference and exhibition
- Gala Dinner and pre-conference Evening Reception
- access to the B2B matchmaking/meeting tool
*not applicable to existing bookings and cannot be combined with other promotions
It pays to be quick: Until 31 March 2022 you can benefit from the particularly attractive Super Early Bird conditions!
Please note that the discounted exhibition spaces and tickets are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
For registration and queries, please contact the organizer directly. You can reach Lea Nikolay at +49 511 473147-95 or firstname.lastname@example.org.